Saturday, September 30, 2006

Man who sign up with Britblog, not necessarily exist.....

I've just realised that Britblog still don't acknowledge my existence,
and with the festive season bearing down on us like a cattle stampede.....................
Sing along -
12 DAYS OF BLOGGING

On the first day of blogging, my Britblog sent to me
No one to keep me company
On the second day of blogging, my Britblog sent to me
No visits to my blog
On the third day of blogging, my Britblog sent to me
Nothing at all
On the fourth day of blogging, my Britblog sent to me
No calling cards
On the fifth day of blogging, my Britblog sent to me
NO BLOODY NEWS!
On the sixth day of blogging, my Britblog sent to me
No answer to my emails
On the seventh day of blogging, my Britblog sent to me
Nothing bloody doing
On the eighth day of blogging, my Britblog sent to me
You can’t re register
On the ninth day of blogging, my Britblog sent to me
9 days of loneliness
On the tenth day of blogging, my Britblog sent to me
10 blogs and no reply
On the eleventh day of blogging, my Britblog sent to me
A sign up to technorati
On the twelfth day of blogging, my Britblog sent to me
Depression and diarrhoea

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you did call in the Minx, and that worked ;-)
Technorati, I say, forget this britblogs stuff, so parochial dear. Go global with t'rati.

PS and when are you going to stir youself and leave a comment on my blog, then? Better hurry up or I might get bored coming over here and chop you off my blogroll. (or do I mean bogroll, see the deblog if you want elucidation on that topic.)

Confucious Trevaskis said...

Point taken Mistress Petrona...my humble apologies, please don't take me off your bogroll, it's where I belong!
I've signed up with technorati now - just put up the Britblog posts everytime I send them an email reminding them of my existence...could be why I'm being ignored I suppose.........

Anonymous said...

Could be because they've nipped in here and seen the mess you've made of this blog!
Don't waste your time Madame Petrona - chop him off now and have done with it! His posts will only get worse - I have inside information!

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Oh, pity...Confucious!
Why not try again.
There's also a few other directories for British bloggers.

P.S. Sorry about the diarrhoea. Did that so inspire the pic of Bush?

Debi said...

Glad to hear you're getting so much pleasure from it all ...

Confucious Trevaskis said...

Funnily enough Susan, diarrhoea and President Bush seem to be inexorably linked in my mind....is that weird ?

Thank you Debi......