Sunday, November 12, 2006

A single fact can ruin a good argument.............

After reading Minx's post featuring our "fluffy friends" the cats -

I decided to do some investigating into their real activities.

The results are shocking and despicable.......

So you thought kittens were cute - it's just an act!

Whilst pretending to be super hero friends to humans...
They've been secretly laughing at us all the time!

Secretly stealing the warmth from our homes..




They're behind recent brash, anarchic pop culture ........








And when they're stripped of their furry costumes -
They look like THIS!
Not only that...they're getting BIGGER!

Spending your money on expensive parties.......



Where their friends get drunk in YOUR house - while you're out!

But worse than that...........


They've started to arm themselves

In an evil plot to take over the world
and kill us!!!

The Bastards!

12 comments:

Nameless said...

LMAO!! Cats are evil!

Confucious Trevaskis said...

Thanks for popping by TR

Anonymous said...

Good God!
I think I'd better buy a dog. A big dog, and quickly.

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Hi Confucious,
What a gorgeous idea for a post.
And with your choice of pictures, creative & clever too.
I can't decide on a favourite.
I like the 'Beatle' with the electric guitar and also no.3 looks like a sniggering sort of chap.
I think no.1 probably.
Now, does that kitty look like it can bite...

Saaleha said...

thank God I got over my love for cats once I had children.

Unknown said...

so - what about dogs, eh Con-few-she-us?
According to Eddie Izzard, the intelligent ones left Egypt in a spaceship and those dogs that were left, went 'Uh, wha' appened'?
What you seem to be telling us here, is how intelligent cats really are... ;¬)

Debi said...

And I thought my old Cats Who Look Like Hitler post was good ...
http://debialper.blogspot.com/2006/06/whatever-next.html

The cats are making progress it seems ... Just as well you're onto them, Confy.

Melvin Lee said...

Mutant Cats! Who says humans are meant to dominate the world forever! Just watch planet of the apes and you will get my drift!

Confucious Trevaskis said...

Those cats haven't got it all their own way - I'm on to em.

But dogs.....weeeell...there just might be a story there too!

Confucious Trevaskis said...

Like it Debi, like it.......

pundy said...

Thanks for brightening up a winter's evening, confucious. Hugely entertaining.

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Just me, Confucious.
Stopping by to say hello as always.